Learning takes more than lectures and worksheets. Let’s snap math into action.
Even before the pandemic, math wasn’t working for everybody. Lectures and worksheets can go only so far to engage kids and bring them to mastery.
The pandemic is our chance to change course. Fun Factor is our groundbreaking offering that brings K-5 math to life in students’ hands. Each colorful, hands-on activity knits together multiple standards, covering what used to require days of teaching.
We empower K-5 teachers to:
- Serve learners with wide-ranging levels of proficiency
- Serve different learning styles
- Embrace strategies to make math class engaging and collaborative
We provide teachers, all at no cost:
- Complete kit of instructional materials for lively, hands-on math lessons
- Online professional development co-developed with Columbia Teachers College
- PD certificate of attendance upon completion
Any K-5 teacher currently employed at a public elementary or accredited private school in the U.S. can participate. Registration is free and required for each training session. After attending each session, we’ll donate all the materials teachers need to bring our math activities to life with their students.
Questions about Fun Factor? Find the answers on our FAQ page.
Explore our activities by grade level here.