How It Works
We bring math to life with standards-aligned activities for Grades K-5 designed to immerse students in a visual, tactile experience so they grasp it from the start.
Fun Factor activities are easy to implement and involve minimal prep – we provide the resources and materials you need to make it happen. You can search for an activity by grade or math skill based on your students’ need.
Here’s what’s included with each activity:
- A hands-on activity or game for a single grade or a band of grades
- A comprehensive Teacher Guide for each grade level that includes lesson objectives and related standards, detailed directions, rubrics to evaluate student understanding, and word problems to connect skills to real life
- Hands-on materials for small groups of 4 students shipped directly to your school
- Display slides for instruction that are ready to be presented on your smartboard
- Ongoing support to teachers including video tutorials that can be accessed anytime
For details on our offering and alignment to key math standards and skills, click on the button below.